Wellington, the capital of New Zealand is a city which consists of sandy beaches, gorgeous hills, a rich history, mouth-watering dishes and so much more. This cool capital is one location which attracts many tourists. Once you visit Wellington you will have a long list of things to do. From all those things we have selected the activities that you must not miss. Here are out top picks.
The national museum of New Zealand is conveniently located in Wellington. It is a fascinating location for those with a curious mind and a thirst to reveal the ancient stories of New Zealand. For others who find museums boring will change their minds once they visit Te Papa. Unlike other museums, Te Papa tells the stories through new and exciting ways. They use innovative methods to interact with the visitors.
If you are eager to capture some great photos or simply to enjoy the beautiful views of New Zealand, then Mount Victoria is a must visit. You will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. The harbor is another great place that you will be able to see from this location. So, book some cheap accommodation in wellington and go on a beautiful stroll to Mount Victoria.
The cuisine of Wellington is another must try. This cool city consists of so many bars and restaurants. Therefore, booking a few days at a cheap accommodation wellington will help you enjoy these delicious dishes while saving up your money. New Zealand is famous for its farmlands. So, the food that come from these great locations are fresh and mouth-watering. Try a variety of dishes. Don’t miss their famous beers and coffee.
The Wellington Cable Car is another popular location. From Lambton Quay up to Kelburn, you will be able to enjoy some great views. But it doesn’t finish there. Once you are on the top you will be able to enjoy a lookout, the Cable Car museum and the Space Place. Their history will be told in a unique way that you will find it quite interesting.
This one is for all the movie geeks and everyone else. Catch some movie magic glimpses through the mini museum, Weta Cave. The special effects, all the magic happens here.
These top picks are things the you should not miss once you set foot in Wellington. So, what are you waiting for! Book your tickets to this great city.
Managing a property is not an easy task which requires time and expertise same as selling a property by keeping the interest of the owner and the buyer in view is very necessary. Property management companies and real estate agents charge for their services that’s why you need to analyze the need before hiring one. Selecting the right person for the right property can save your money and can be very beneficial in long run. However, it is costly but if you did not aware of the fee structure of their services it can become an expensive decision.
Fee structure of the Property management companies
Generally, they can charge from the following options
- Percentage rate: Property manager charge a percentage of house rent on monthly basis. The rate of percentage varies on the basis of a number of properties such as they charge 8-12% on rental income if having only one property to manage whereas 5-10% if having multiple properties.
- Fixed Fee: In this structure, a flat fee is charged by the managers whether you use their services or not. It is not paid on the basis of the work done whereas a clients need to pay in any case. This structure is preferred when dealing with buildings and managers think that they have to use most of their resources to manage properly.
- Mixed fee: It is the mixture of flat and percentage fee structure such as they charge a percentage on monthly rentals as well as provides other services which have a fixed rate. So if a client needs these services other than property management than he has to pay more money e.g. advertising services.
Fees of Real estate agents
You are not alone if you are selling your property for the first time and are unfamiliar with Real estate agent fees in Adelaide structure. All the estates in Australia are deregulated what this means is that agents can set their fees as they like considering demand and supply. With thorough research one can save a meaningful sum of money as each agent rates varies from another but to a greater extent agent have two fee structures.
- Fixed Rate Agent Fee: This is most common practice as a fixed percentage of total value of the asset is agreed upon in initial stages. Agent’s common rate is between 1 to 3 percent of the total value of the sold asset. In this structure, there is an incentive for the agent to sell the asset on a higher value as higher the number means bigger the commission is.
- Tiered Commission Rate: This is another motivating structure for the agent as it pushes the agent to sell the asset on a higher value after a specific number set is a mutual agreement. If an agent agrees on a 2% incentive above $500,000 then anything that he brings above the set value he gets a higher rate of commission over and above that number.